Are you looking to join the best 27 hole golf course in Yorkshire?
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to join the greenkeeping team here at Moor Allerton Golf Club.
<a href="https://i0 more tips here.wp.com/moorallertongolfclub.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/MA-New-Image-13th.jpg”>
Working under the instruction of the Course Manager, and direction of Deputy Head Greenkeeper you will be an integral member of the team and will be involved in the day-to-day maintenance of the golf course and to ensure the course is presented to the highest possible standard.
The successful candidate will be expected to contribute to the ongoing development of the golf course, and will have the following attributes:
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent
- Competent with modern machinery
- Ability to work as part of a team or on their own initiative
- Flexible approach to work, working hours and weekend duties.
- PA1/ PA2/ PA6a chemical application licenses, Current First Aid qualification & Chainsaw qualifications preferable but not essential.
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the game of golf.
To apply, please send CVs with a covering letter via email to the Course Manager by clicking HERE: