On the course, including all practice areas:-
- Shirts must be designed for golf
- Shorts must be tailored and knee length
- Socks worn with shorts MUST be white, low cut white sports socks are acceptable
- Golf shoes should be fitted with soft spikes from May until September. metal spikes are not permitted
The following clothing is not permissible on the golf course or practice areas:-
- Combat/Cargo trousers or shorts (with patch pockets)
- Denim clothing of any kind
- Collarless T shirts
In the Clubhouse:-
A casual dress code is operated. Clothing should be both smart and clean; smart denim clothing and trainers are acceptable.
Torn or ripped clothing and flip flops are not acceptable.
Advice and guidance is available from the Golf Operations Team who are responsible for monitoring and enforcing this this code and as such their decision is final. Your Cooperation in adhering to this code is much appreciated.