Moor Allerton Golf Club requires an experienced PGA Professional or Golf Operations Manager to take on an exciting opportunity to run a golf retail unit, indoor tuition/custom fitting centre, driving range and to provide golfing services to the club.
Applicants must have previous experience of working in, or managing a retail environment, preferably within the golf industry. The successful candidate must be a self-motivated high achiever with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills. Effective communication and presentation skills are essential as the role requires working closely across all sections of the organisation, including external visitors and societies.
With an overall focus on excellent customer service, the candidate should be a logical thinker capable of paying attention to detail. IT literacy and good numeracy skills are essential.
Key responsibilities include:-
• Establishing and operating a well stocked shop and managing staffing levels.
• Ensuring all staff consistently deliver excellent service to visitors and members at all times.
• Taking personal responsibility for customer service excellence throughout the operation.
• Acting as an ambassador for the club at all times.
• Working closely with the club directors on sales and marketing strategies for the club, focussing on income generation.
• Developing and enhancing the existing coaching and tuition model at the club, including the ability to identify up-sell/cross-sell opportunities to maximise revenue both for the club and the candidate.
• Organising buggy/trolley hire through the season.
• Ensuring competition responsibilities are carried out on competition days (club, corporate, society and open days).
• Organising and managing the club’s practice facilities.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting and rare opportunity please send a cover letter and CV demonstrating your suitability and experience to email@example.com or contact us on 0113 266 1154 option 1
Closing date : 15th December 2017