Win one-year free membership at Moor Allerton!
Simply fill out the form to enter. Please see the terms and conditions of entry below.
Terms and Conditions of entry.
1) Officers, Staff and Members of Moor Allerton Golf Club or any other person connected with the prize draw are not permitted to enter the competition.
2) Entrants into the competition will be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of entry.
3) Entrants can be of any age, however any entrant under the age of 18 must have parents consent to enter the competition.
4) By submitting your personal information you agree to receive one email from the club after the event has been drawn.
5) You have the opportunity on the website entry form to opt in to receive any further marketing from the club with the exception of point 4 above.
6) Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.Joint entries are not permitted.
7) The entry form must be completed in full. Any missing information will result in exclusion from the competition.
8) The closing date for the prize draw is midnight 23rd December 2017 GMT. Entries after this time will be discarded.
9) The draw will take place on the 24th December 2017. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10) The winner will be contacted directly after the draw has been made.
11) The winner will receive one year free full playing membership at Moor Allerton Golf Club for the year April 1st 2018 through to March 31st 2019 upon proof of identification for entrant verification purposes.
12) The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13) The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Moor Allerton Golf Club’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Moor Allerton Golf Club after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Moor Allerton Golf Club) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
14) The winner must accept the prize within 7 days. Failure to accept the prize will result in a re-draw.
15) Moor Allerton Golf Club reserve the right to modify, withdraw or cancel the Prize Draw without prior notice due to reasons beyond it’s control, including without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud.
16) Moor Allerton Golf Club accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
17) Your personal data will be used by Moor Allerton Golf Club for the purposes of the competition.
18) Your personal data will not be send or sold to any third party organisation.
19) You will never be contacted by the Club by telephone for the purposes of unsolicited marketing.
20) We will only send you marketing material regarding offers at the golf club if you chose to opt-in to receive our marketing material.
21) You can opt out of receiving marketing from the club either electronically through the unsubscribe feature in the marketing mailshot or contacting the club below.
22) Promoter: Moor Allerton Golf Club, Coal Road, Wike, Leeds LS179NH
On the course, including all practice areas:-
- Shirts must be designed for golf
- Shorts must be tailored and knee length
- Socks worn with shorts MUST be white, low cut white sports socks are acceptable
- Golf shoes should be fitted with soft spikes from May until September. metal spikes are not permitted
The following clothing is not permissible on the golf course or practice areas:-
- Combat/Cargo trousers or shorts (with patch pockets)
- Denim clothing of any kind
- Collarless T shirts
In the Clubhouse:-
A casual dress code is operated. Clothing should be both smart and clean; smart denim clothing and trainers are acceptable.
Torn or ripped clothing and flip flops are not acceptable.
Advice and guidance is available from the Golf Operations Team who are responsible for monitoring and enforcing this this code and as such their decision is final. Your Cooperation in adhering to this code is much appreciated.
Moor Allerton Golf Club is delighted to welcome visitors from all parts of the world. We’re proud of our golf course and welcome the opportunity to share it with knowledgeable golfing visitors.
With three loops of nine holes (all starting and finishing at the Clubhouse) and therefore three 1st tees, you should always be able to find a tee time to suit you and our staff will be delighted to help make your visit as pleasurable as possible should you need any help.
Our current winter rate offer saves you approx 30% off our standard rate.
Before 9am or after 1pm
|Oct - Mar : Special Offer||£25.00||£25.00
Each additional 9 holes is charged at £10. Juniors (16 years or under) receive a 50% discount on the above.
To book please use the link below. Please note visitors are not permitted to play before 1pm on weekends.
Book a teetime now!
Need acommodation? visit our acommodation partners website for hotels and guesthouses in the locality.
We have several open competition days throughout the year. Spaces fill up fast on these popular events so time is of the essence to guarantee your place. If you wish to enter one of them, please click on the ‘Entry Form’ link for the competition you are interested in, where you will be able to print off an entry form. Please complete and send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or if applying by post including payment by cheque, please send to:-
Moor Allerton Golf Club
Coal Road, Wike
Leeds LS17 9NH
Alternatively contact the office on 0113 266 1154 option 1 for further information or to make payment by card. Cash through the post or payments on the day of the competition are not accepted.
Yorkshire Order of Merit – Amateur Classic
Friday 27th July 2018
Ladies Open Day
Wednesday 1st August 2018
Rabbit’s Open Day (handicap of 16 or above)
Monday 13th August 2018
Juniors Open Day
Wednesday 8th August 2018
The draw for the MAGC Amateur Classic 2017 is below. Please note your starting times for each round.
First round 10th Tee, Second round 19th Tee
First round 19th Tee, Second round 10th Tee
|M Sowerby JNR|
|K Spencer Chapman
No payments for goods or services are requested or processed directly from this website.
For tee bookings payment is taken through our booking partner BRSGOLF.
For any online Member payments (Subscriptions/Account Credits) payments are taken through our partner Club systems International Ltd.
Payment terms and conditions will be presented to you during the reservation process.
Online Member Payments:
You will be directed to HowDoIPay.com where you will enter your unique identifier linking you to the exact invoice you have been asked to settle.
1) Online Member Payments:
Online membership payments issued directly by the club for payment via www.HowDoIPay.com. Payments cannot be cancelled though HowDoIPay.com You will need to contact the club’s office manager on 0113 266 1154 to initiate a refund subject to the terms and conditions relevant to the type of service or goods the invoice refers.
2) Tee Bookings:
2.1) Cancellation Process:
You may cancel your booking by contacting the Club Office on 0113 266 1154 or by visiting the web site by entering you unique ref number.
2.2) Open Competition Bookings:
For all Open competitions a FULL ENTRY FEE will be required at time of booking. Should you cancel more than 30 days prior to the event a full refund will be given, if cancelled less than 30 days prior a full charge may be required, depending on whether or not the space is filled.
2.3) Failure To Cancel Your Booking:
No refund will be considered by the club if you fail to cancel your booking and do not contact the Club in advance.
2.4) Course Closure:
If you are unable to play your round of golf due to the course being closed (e.g. bad weather), a full refund will be available and no further charges will be made to your credit/debit card. Note it is the discretion of the club to determine if the course is closed.
Through our payment partners we accept the following cards